Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trekking to Buran Pass (4500m) H.P.India

Dear reader,

Greetings from Himalayas!

I have been to Buran pass last week and it was a real adventure except a snow Storm which created a big hurdle near the pass and we have to move back from there because the clients with me were not able to do it.

This is my suggestions to the the adventure lovers coming to Himalayas that make it a point that whenever you do trekking or even a day hike make sure that a guide should be a professional having a sound knowledge of the topographical and weather conditions. Along with this he should be intelligent and experiences in taking decisions.

Rest as this is my first post so I would be coming up with my past and forthcoming adventure experiences.

Enjoy thrilling but safe adventure.

Regards,

Ravi.

No comments: